Ha ha, I know that some of you are actually reading all these rambles of mine...one of you asked why I haven't posted in a week, ha ha! Thank you for keeping me on track!! I have (with the exception of JB's birthday Saturday) been keeping on track...and even then I only got into the red from the excessive calories in alcohol - which I did extra elliptical time for on Sunday and Monday. Even though today is V-day, I cooked honey garlic glazed pork chops with green peas and rice pilaf for dinner (because I snubbed the Carl's Jr. offer from Andy)...probably for the best bc at least this way I could control what I ate - which seems to be more important to me by the day. I have hit a plateau in my weight loss - having stayed exactly the same this week's weigh in...I am choosing to believe this must be because I have burned fat and gained some muscle (at least that's what I'm telling myself). Just in case, I have decided to start some tough core workouts this week in addition to my cardio...wish me luck!
Side note - when we went out for JB's birthday I actually got hit on multiple times (which never happens when I'm with that hottie BFF of mine, typically I'm the invisible chunky friend :-P ) and I have to say it it felt good!! I also wore the same dress I wore for my birthday last September, but guess what??? No SPANX were needed this time! It was even a little big in the tummy area!!! Progress.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment