"Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake." - unknown

Monday, February 27, 2012

No...I am NOT pregnant

Now for the THIRD time in a week I've been asked if I'm pregnant...no, as confirmed by mother nature's visit yesterday, I am NOT pregnant. This question, as you can imagine, is not helping my self esteem right now. On a happier note, when my surgeon (who is a Yankee that doesn't give a lot of compliments) heard the scrub tech ask if I was preggo, he was shocked and said "you have less fat on your whole body than I've got on my little finger! I can't believe anyone would think you are pregnant!"...so that was at least something nice after so many people have taken punches as my self esteem this week! It also doesn't help that (I hope thanks to mother nature's visit) the scale tipped a pound in the wrong direction!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment